30 Top Questions You Need To Ask From Your Caterer Before Hiring
Hosting an event or celebration can be a daunting task. From decorations to catering services, there is a lot to consider. But one of the most important decisions you will make is hiring a caterer. When it comes to finding the best caterers in Mumbai, it is important to ask the right questions. In this post, we will explore the 30 top questions you need to ask your caterer before hiring. From their specialty cuisine to their experience in the city, these questions will help you make a better decision when it comes to choosing a caterer for your next event.
- What is the cost of your services?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Do you have experience serving large events or special occasions?
- How much time do you need for the setup and breakdown of our event?
- Are you able to provide full-service catering?
- Can we see a sample menu for our event?
- What types of cuisines do you specialise in preparing?
- Do you offer vegan and gluten-free options?
- How do you handle food allergies or special dietary requirements at events?
- Can you provide linens, tables, chairs and other rental items for our event?
- Do you have servers available to help serve guests at the event?
- What is the cost of having a bartender on-site during the event?
- Will you be providing food tasting prior to the event?
- Are there any additional fees or costs associated with your services?
- What kind of payment options do you accept?
- Do you offer a discount if we book multiple events at once?
- How far in advance should we book your services for an event?
- Do you have insurance for liability and workers’ compensation coverage?
- Do you offer package deals for larger events?
- Can we do a walkthrough event space tour prior to the event?
- Will you provide a list of references upon request?
- Do you have any special offers or discounts available?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Is curbside pick-up of leftover food possible after the event?
- Can you custom-tailor buffet menus according to the needs of the event?
- Do you offer any catering services for non-traditional venues (such as outdoors)?
- What menu items do you specialise in?
- Do you provide custom-designed cakes or desserts?
- Are your staff members fully trained and licensed in food safety practices?
- Do you offer any gluten-free or vegetarian menu items?
When planning a wedding or any other large event, having the right catering services in Mumbai is essential. When looking for a caterer, it is important to consider the menu and quality of food, type of service, budgetary requirements, and size of the event. Catering services are extremely popular and offer a wide range of options, from traditional local cuisine to international flavours, making it easier to find something. Contact Cater Inc right away and get answers to all your questions.